Welcome to Precious Beginnings!

Friday, August 7, 2009

New Listing Alert! Bottle Caps with Holes


I just just listed some bottle caps with holes! Perfect for making your own necklaces, earrings, book bag tags, zipper pulls, keychains and even window charms...
What about some cute mini Christmas tree ornaments?
Add a jump ring and one of my cute beaded ornament hooks and you have the cutest mini tree ever!









I also have lots of SUPER CUTE new images for your bottle caps. There are about 150 so far! You can see them all here
http://www.photobucket.com/BottleCapImages

Our family is taking a much deserved vacation to Disney from August 10-27 I will not be online at all during this time. If you need anything before I leave, please contact me ASAP! I will get it in them mail or emailed to you before we go.

Thanks for stopping by!
Amanda

No comments: