Welcome to Precious Beginnings!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My new camera is on it's way! WOO HOO!

I am so excited that I am finally going to receive a new (to me) camera. 

 I had a very unfortunate accident in June on the hottest day of the year. While setting up at a craft show, the temperature at 7am was humid and very hot and it was only getting hotter all day...YUCK!  I brought extra drinks to keep us all hydrated as setting up for a craft show is not easy work.  I set my camera in the foldable carry along chair and had a nice cold drink of gatorade.  Put the top back on and set it in the cup holder in the chair.  Things get moved over and over again while setting up as we never seem to set up the same way twice....

The chair got picked up and moved over a bit and the gatorade tipped into the chair...NBD since the cap was on, right?  Well, the cap wasn't on tight and it poured into my all time favorite camera ever.  It was damaged beyond repair.  *sniff*  So sad....

My camera was so awesome.  It took the best pictures.  It took a little getting used to in the beginning as does everything else but once I figured out how to use it, I didn't ever want another camera again.  Mine was in perfect condition.  Not scratches, nothing.  I treated so well because, like I said it was my favorite!  My hubby bought it for me 2 years ago because he knew that I wanted to take better pictures for  my crafts to sell on the internet.  

I finally found one on eBay and bought it...I got very nervous as the seller never contacted me at all until 5 days after purchasing it.  Not a good eBayer... He finally contacted me yesterday and gave me the tracking number... Should be here today or tomorrow  YAY!!!  

Once it arrives....Watch Out!!!!    I will be once again Picture Crazy!!!  I take it with me everywhere.  You never know when something just shouts..."Take a Picture of Me!"

And I will have to re-shoot all the pictures you see in the blog ...Those are not coming out very nice are they?...

No comments: