Welcome to Precious Beginnings!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday Sale at Precious Beginnings!!!

Finally, after weeks of preparation, I am proud to announce that all IN STOCK items are 25% off until December 3rd, 2008!   The items that are on sale can be found on my Etsy site.
www.PreciousBeginnings.Etsy.com  
Please be sure to read the information on the home page for more details about this sale.

If you are looking for other items you can see all available items on my Photobucket.
www.photobucket.com/preciousbeginnings
Note:  not all items are priced and detailed so if you are interested in any items posted on my Photobucket, contact me for more information.
Some items have multiple qtys so if you need more than one, please ask.

Don't forget to come see me at the Annual Holiday Faire in Wallingford, CT on December 7th
For all the details and vendor list visit this link:
http://www.preciousbeginningsllc.com/believeoriginalsfaire.htm



No comments: