Welcome to Precious Beginnings!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!!!

I am so happy to be back on the computer. Things around here have been nuts! The holidays kept me hopping then a temp job and life in general. I had a wonderful holiday. We spent time with family that was long overdue.

I got a new computer program for Christmas that I finally figured out and now I am so excited to play with new images! So much so that I have created some really cool ones that I am selling on my Etsy site. http://www.PreciousBeginnings.etsy.com You can check it out and let me know what you think!

I hope to be able to update this blog much more often now that things are getting back to normal...As normal as it can get here anyway...LOL

Well, seeing as it's almost midnight, I am going to head to bed and get some sleep tonight. I have been so intrigued with the computer program that I have not been sleeping very much. I am addicted to the computer. There I said it...

And with that I am going to bed. Good night!

No comments: